I took part in an Erasmus project in November and I hosted a Swedish girl for a whole week. One evening she had a shower and steadfastly I offered her the hair dryer. To my great surprise she replied she was going to leave her hair wet. I thought it was a bit unwise since if I don’t dry my hair I get a headache.
Why didn’t she dry her hair?
- Because she is an ecologist and she thinks that using a hair dryer would pollute.
- Because she felt hot and the wet hair gave her some refresh.
- Because she was too tired to do it.
- Because she never does it in her country.
- the first option is false. I talked to her and she told me she isn’t so fussy about ecology.
- the second option can’t be true because in November it isn’t hot.
- the third choice may be true because we had full days working and we got tired.
- this fourth option seems the most credible according to what I know of her and her culture. Also no other Swedish guys dried their hair.
I have thought about the reason why they never dry their hair and I have come to the conclusion that it can be related to the fact of their being shrewd .